The BLT II OS Implant (submerged HEX) is a Bone Level Tapping titanium SLA-surface implant designed to facilitate simpler, more effective surgeries. Help your patients heal faster, recover soft tissue, and minimize bone loss. Featuring a beveled platform, a remarkably precise connection between the implant and abutment, internal hexagon Morse Taper connection, and a mount-free system. Supplied with Small Cover Screw.
- Bone Level Tapping
- SLA Surface (Sandblasted with Large grit & Acid etched) allows early loading (6 weeks)
- Beveled Platform can enhance the soft tissue seal around the transmucosal part of the implant and maximize stability of the prosthesis
- Precise Connection secures the implant interface, abutment, and screw
- Mount-Free System reduces surgery time and offers dentists more convenience than ever
- Adopts the Morse Taper connection for a tight engagement with the upper abutment.
- Supplied with Small Cover Screw